For clients who also require line maintenance, pre or post-flight checks or return-to-service, support after extended downtime, CE Avionics mobile response teams can combine cleaning and disinfecting with maintenance requirements for easy scheduling and service.
- Hand-sanitizing stations throughout the facility to allow visitors and staff to clean their hands more frequently.
- We have increased the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas, including paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles, are cleaned.
- Our staff must engage in proper hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Dissemination of Critical Safety and cautionary information to staff members and business partners to help prevent communicable sickness throughout our facility, offices, and service vehicles are disinfected and cleaned throughout the day – these measures include the use of disinfectant cleaning agents and increased frequency.
- Our Sales Department is working and available online, by telephone and by appointment for everyone’s safety.
- Our team is armed with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to provide the safest environment for your experience.
- Our Bench Repair Service and Parts Department are also open to serve you.